2013 Association 51 Cookie Rally
2-4:30 p.m. Saturday Jan. 5, 2013
Girl Scouts of Association 51 are invited to experience the excitement of the 2012-2013 Girl Scout Cookie season as they set goals, learn tips for higher sales, and see the great awards that keep the fun going.
Cost per Girl: $4.00
• Registration MUST be paid by 1 January 2013 – make checks payable to “Association 51”
• One dollar of Registration will go to your Service Unit SHARE account.
• Bring permission slip and Health History forms for each girl with you to the event.
• Girls should bring individual water bottles (labeled) just like going to camp.
• Adult chaperones needed as per GSUSA and Council’s Policies, Standards, and Guidelines.
• If your whole troop can’t attend, please feel free to send a few girls with chaperones. They can go back and inspire the others!
We are seeking Teen Volunteers to help with preparations and programming for the rally! Parents are welcome to drop off their teen for helping with this event; teens must bring their Health History and Permission Slip.
Set up will start at 12:30 and the Rally will run from 1:30-4:15pm, with clean up to start immediately afterward.
We will be conducting a Teen & Station Leader training session on 12/15. Training on this day will be required if you are helping with a Station. If you cannot attend on that day, we still need your help at the Rally with set up, clean up or being a Girl Guide for the girls rotating through stations.